The Club offers members the ability to store their clubs and bag on premise. Members simply call when they are on their way and we have one of our employees place their clubs on a golf cart or on the range awaiting their arrival. The annual fee for Club/Bag storage is $100.
We offer the convenience of having a locker at the Club so you don’t have to cart your golf accessories to and from the Club each time you visit. Locker fees are $85 per year and include:
• Shoe cleaning and repair ($3 for those with a locker, $6 for those without a locker)
• Golf shoe spike replacement
• Valet dry cleaning drop off and pick up services
The golf handicap provider for the Carolinas is GHIN handicap services. Many are familiar with GHIN for it is used in most areas of the country. All golf members are required to carry a handicap card at the club. The annual fee is $33 and is billed in May. Kids under the age of sixteen get free usage of the handicap system.
Golf equipment, custom fitting and teaching go hand-in-hand. River Run has been an exclusive custom fitting site for Titleist, TaylorMade, PING and Callaway for several years. We have a staff that has more than 40 years of fitting experience and annually attends trade shows to sharpen their skills in the latest fitting trends. The equipment world is changing at such a rapid pace, it now requires a trained professional and the use of the latest ball-tracking technology to guide you through the decision making process when it comes to purchasing a new set of clubs or a putter. We offer that service here at River Run. Please stop by the shop or call to discuss your opportunity to be custom fit by a PGA fitting professional. You'll receive:
• A group of highly trained staff with more than 40 years of custom fitting experience
• Demo Days that involve the use of professional "Tour" fitters using the PGA tour fitting vans
• State-of-the-art ball-tracking devices used along with video analysis when fitting equipment
• Advanced lie/loft fitting equipment on-site to custom fit your current set of clubs
• Custom putter fitting system used to analyze and properly fit your putter
• Golf ball and wedge fitting days provided by the leading golf equipment manufacturers
• Corporate club fitting days offered as part of your club services
LGM Member Advantage Program
Being a part of the Landscapes Golf Management family has additional perks. You can now access several of LGM’s private and public facilities across the country. Contact the River Run Country Club golf shop and they will book your upcoming tee time for you.